Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thinking of.. Nothing.

As my thoughts progress and develop, all I can think about is... Nothing. Absolutely nothing. My mind is not functioning along with my heart, even though I know exactly the path I should head in. It's kind of hard  when it's not all up to myself. Life, come at me. I'm seriously not afraid of a single thing anymore. I know what I think, and I know what I believe. If for some reason anything goes against me, let it. There's so many more important things in this world than to worry about anything more than glorifying God regardless of any decisions that comes toward my way.

God, you know exactly where my heart, mind, and life is going. You know exactly what is in the forefront of my mind, and that is mostly you.. and completely You. We all have battles, we all have something that encompasses our lives, but You are sovereign. Thanks for bringing me to Williams and thanks for guiding my life in the way it should go. It's all up to me.. partly. Hello, this new week.

All I can say is, I've never been more "okay" in my life... yet I find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment