Friday, February 22, 2013

The Perfect Puzzle, The Perfect Painting

Sometimes, I sit back and listen to people try and understand the world. They try to make sense of the things around them and nothing seems to make sense anymore. Life just seems jumbled, what once made sense is completely irrelevant now, and the things of this world does not quite satisfy the way they wish it would. Sometimes it's like losing that last puzzle piece that could create the missing link, or the very last color you need to paint the perfect portrait. However, what we end up finding is finding that puzzle piece that doesn't match at all, or finding out that there isn't an adequate color to finish the portrait you're trying to complete because it's all too sophisticated.

I don't believe life is meant to make all complete sense. If it did, then what would the journey be like? It would be too easy, we would not understand the mistakes we make or the relationships we create with various people. This life would be, in a sense, too bleak and bland. I praise God for the trials, tribulations, and the things I've went through in my life. Although nothing makes sense to me at all, I have the peace to know that He holds what I cannot.

I don't believe I'm suppose to understand everything I've gotten into or even what kind of world this is. Nothing makes sense because my life isn't suppose to be cookie-cutted. I'm always being molded, always shaped, and always becoming closer and closer to whatever I'm intended to be. Whatever comes up in my life, that's what will happen. Whatever doesn't show up, that'll just be another barrier to push myself over or just to walk around altogether and keep trekking forward. Whatever seems complicated, do not try to make sense of it... just sit back and watch it unravel. Expectation is the root of all heart ache. We just have to hop in the car and go, fix the small things, and embrace the picture being painted that our colors do not seem to convey, or put in the puzzle piece that doesn't fit. Who says a mismatched piece in a puzzle isn't beautiful?


Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment