Thursday, April 4, 2013

These Things I Will Do...

Life has never been more chaotic than it has been over this past semester. This soul has been through stress, chaos, heartbreak, and abundance of joys. This mind has ventured into the places many others would not venture, but also has remained so common to avoid confusion within other's lives around me. I have stood up to the challenges that were before me, overcame, and learned from each experience. Oh, how Williams teaches us more than we ever could realize.
All I can say is I'm grateful and thankful for every person that has ventured into my life since January. As my close friends would know, I was not in the best place and honestly my life still consumes places that need worked on, but in all thankfulness, a select few have stopped their busy schedules to come down and let me vent every part of my life, every facet, and every thought process. God has supplied my every need this semester and I'm thankful that I'm allowed the privilege to grow in Him, while growing in my friendship with others.

Thank God for all He is. Through the trials, the pain, the strife, He still prevails. There's no darkness, only light within the hearts of those who love Him first and foremost. Never lose sight. I lost my way, and He waited for me to find Him again.

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16


No comments:

Post a Comment