Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Feelings in Poetic Form

This is my complete and honest feelings for the night. I hope you can look past my poetic failures, but there is a structure to it.

As my life moves, grows, and develops within my mind
I see a new day dawning coming over the horizon.
Where this road will take me, I'm not entirely sure
All I know is that my mind is searching for a cure
Battles and struggles leap and get in the way
But, I have a feeling your life creates me a new day.
I know I'm not running into anything new
I understand that not all of this can be true
All I can fathom is how life could be if you were all I knew

I understand my life has seen things come and go
It's not like I haven't undergone these things, I know
My entire self has seen the sins of this dark place
Many of these I'm thankful I have found solace
My mind may seem confusing, my heart may seem troubling
I know that I have many problems and I'm always stumbling
But thankfully, you see past all of my failures
Thankfully, you understand that I am all yours
Dear God, You blessed me, I'm all Yours.

Shape my heart
Shape my mind
Take care of my thoughts
You shape my future
Oh, how my life has finally began

No comments:

Post a Comment