Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Refuse

What is it to be a part of this world?  Vile, cruel, sick, sadistic world, that of which we live in.  So many people fighting to survive... fighting to hold onto the life they have left.  So many lives taken into complete knots and turmoil.  
I refuse to live like this.
I refuse to be vile to gain my way.
I refuse to ignore what I believe.
I refuse to be a stiff person
I refuse to be strict in my standings.
I refuse to be strict in my Christianity.
I refuse to not allow Christ to show.
I refuse to live like other Christians want me to. I want to live out on the edge and live for my God and go against all that was taught that was orderly in the past years. I want to push off the systematic, orderly paths of things, shake it up, be more attentive to Christ's callings for me.  I want to love those of all problems, all addictions, and all emotional problems.  I want to not judge those who others say are awful, and love them and take care of them as Christ would.  I want to love like Christ loved.

I am God's... not this world's. I do not want to be a part of it.  My home is elsewhere, I'm just a traveler here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment