Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The New Friend

Life is never what people intend for it to be, which is something that is true in my life as I'm sure it is in everyone else's. We try and find friends to keep our lives satisfied, and hunger for their attention to not only motivate us, but to empower us with strength in the tough times. This is my friend.

I have decided to begin blogging not because I have tried and ran away from blogging before, but to say that I want to get my ideas and thoughts out that need to be thrown out there. I want to be able to write as my heart wills me to and allow myself the avenue to get my worries, fears, and failures out as well as my happiness, joy, and to brag on the marvelous Creator that shaped and fashioned me as I am today.  

With time, I will try and fix this up as much as possible to reflect me as a person much more and allow anyone who may just be looking my name up to get to know me a little bit, then they can find some sort of idea. I'll be honest, my life is not what everyone seems to think or see. While I may have a great job, family, and a church to back me, I very much have struggles, pains, and problems just like everyone else. I'm human and God allows me to have a troubled heart in which strengthens my relationship with Him when the trials are over.

Through this, my new friend, I can overcome obstacles as I sit in the presence of God and word out the details of my life that shake me, move me, and empower me.

- Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment